Would like to put your own stamp and style into a unique children's residential setting?
Working for a company who are growing in the children's residential sector, we are looking for an experienced Registered Home Manager as they evolve in the South and South East London area.
Reporting to the Director of Operations the right candidate will be:
- Experienced in a running a children's home
- Have completed or working towards QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Full understanding of OFSTED regulations, quality and standards.
- Effective leadership and management style
- Experienced in Meeting Children Regulations 2015
- Experienced in promoting physical and emotional care
- Experienced in working with families and developing staff
- Experienced in training, support and appraisal of staff
- Experienced with Emotional Behaviour Disorders
- Contribute to the protection of children from abuse
- Managing physical and financial resources
- Experienced management at senior level of running a children's home
Recieve the full support to grow and manage your career to the next level.
The right candidate will be expected to work 40 hrs per week.
Please send us your CV we would love to hear from you.
- Child Protection
- Residential Homes
- Social Care
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job