Are you currently a children's home registered manager looking to progress?
Jobsecure is currently searching for an experienced registered children's home manager who can start in a new 3 bedded home in Wolverhampton. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is wanting a new project! This will be ideal for a manager who has witnessed the difference residential homes make to the lives of children - someone that wants to help those who need extra support.
The successful manager will have the decision to run the home as their own following OFSTED regulations and compliance. You will have the option to decide which age range and disability you feel will see fit for the home - it will be empty for you to build a loving, secure environment to support the children and young adults.
You will have full support from higher management.
The ideal manager will be/have:
- Forward thinking
- Currently registered
- Experience working on their own and have proven records on using their own initiative
- Experience working with children and young adults in a residential environment
- Has worked at least 2 years in a managerial role
- Level 5 or above in leadership and management working with children and young adults.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
- Clear DBS- on the update system
- Must have drivers licence.
- Employee pension
- Bonuses once competition of registration and home reaches full capacity
- Flexible hours
- No sleep ins
- Weekends- on call only
Salary is negotiable and will be discussed further at interview.
This role is not only a job, it is changing the life of those who haven't been so fortunate than others.
Interviews are available immediately!
Please apply for a member of our team to be in touch.
- Young Adults
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job