Your World Healthcare is a leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency, placing a range of healthcare professionals including Non-Clinical and Clinical positions Nationwide. We are currently hiring for an experienced Children’s Mental Health Receptionist to join our Healthcare client based in Denton, Manchester on a temporary basis, expected to be for 3 months with possible extension.
- Are you an experienced Medical Receptionist/Mental Health Receptionist/Healthcare Receptionist?
- Have you worked as a Mental Receptionist/Administrator within the NHS, or Private Healthcare sector?
- Are you happy to work in Denton, Manchester, on a temporary basis, expected to be for 3 months and potentially may be longer?
- Do you have a current Clean enhanced DBS certification issued within last 12 months or a current valid DBS certification registered on the update service? Please Note: An enhanced DBS certification issued within the last 12 months must be held within this timeframe to join our client if successful moving forward.
- Are you happy to register with Your World Healthcare and become fully compliant to begin employment successfully, as part of your application process? Please Note: This is also a requirement.
- If you do not hold a current enhanced DBS certification issued within the last 12 months or a current valid DBS certification registered on the update service, will you be happy to apply for this as part of your application via Your World Healthcare? (Please Note: A valid in-date clean DBS is required for you to commence employment successfully and can be obtained as part of your registration process if not yet held)
- Lastly, if you are successful, can you commence employment immediately or within 1 week once you are fully registered and deemed compliant?
Children’s Mental Health Receptionist
Job Type: Temporary
Proposed start date: ASAP
Travel: Not Specified
Duration: Expected to last up to 12 weeks with possible extension
Remote working option: Not Specified
Pay Rates: £10.00 paye including holiday pay per hour
Working Days and Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours, 9am-5pm with 30 minutes lunch
Parking: Free Parking
Additional: Free Tea and Coffee
- To provide a front of house reception for a Children’s mental health service greeting patients and visitors
- Reception duties
- Receiving and booking in of service user for consultation clinics
- Booking follow-up appointments for consultation clinics and send out appointment letters
- To advise staff within the clinic of any patients that arrive
- Answering the telephone and following up any queries generated by telephone calls
- Emailing phone messages to staff within the Team
To successfully commence employment as a Children’s Mental Health Receptionist you will be required to complete all steps below (if successful and employment is offered moving forward):
- Register with Your World Healthcare and become fully compliant (prior to commencing employment)
- Hold a clean valid-in date enhanced DBS dated in the last 12 months or a valid in-date DBS registered with the update service (if held by a third party) to commence employment successfully. If you do not yet hold an enhanced clean DBS certificate dated within the last 12 months or a valid certification of a DBS registered with the update service (with photographic evidence of this) - you will be required to apply for a new DBS part of your application. This can be applied for via Your World Healthcare.
- Provide professional employment/educational references covering the last 3 years.
- General Administration
- Receptionist Duties
- mental health
- childrens health
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'