Job Paths 4 U are looking to recruit a Children’s Home Team Leader for one of our clients Residential Children’s homes based in Kent.
Our client currently has Children’s Home Team Leader positions available in Rochester, Canterbury, Broadstairs, Staple or Sandwich.
Our client is a provider of residential children’s services and they specialise in providing the highest standard of care to Children and Young People diagnosed with EBD and challenging behaviour’s.
As a Team Leader, you will assist the deputy and home manager in leading, motivating and supporting a team of support workers to meet the needs of Children and Young People with EBD.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable and growing children’s residential services care group in Kent currently with 9 homes rated Good or Outstanding by Ofsted.
Children’s Home Team Leader Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Lead shifts, have responsibility for decision making, and follow policies and procedures in line with current Legislation.
- Manage and take direct responsibility for staff performance, training and support
- Offer support and guidance during On-Call duties
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both with colleagues and children, verbally and in writing
- Work in line with young people’s care plans and health plans
- Motivate, aid and guide children in their self-development
- Set appropriate examples for children at all times
- Listen and respond responsibly with sensitivity
- Undertake supervisions of staff
- React calmly in stressful situations
- Maintain administrative records as required by the organisation
Minimum requirements for this Children’s Home Team Leader position are:
- Two years experience working in a Residential Children’s Home
- Leadership experience in residential childcare
- Hold a Diploma Level 3 Children and Young People workforce or equivalent
- Be prepared to work early, late and night shifts (including sleepovers) on a rota basis
- Hold a full UK driving license (desirable)
Benefits for this position include:
- 28 days Holiday with additional holiday for loyalty to the company
- £30 Per Sleep
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage at the cost of the employer
- Ongoing training and development, opportunities to progress within an expanding company and be part of an effective and supportive team
- Access to Perk Box
Location: Rochester, Canterbury, Broadstairs, Staple or Sandwich
Salary: £11.00 per hour + £30 per sleep in
Contact: Nick at Job paths 4 U
- Residential Services
- Team Leader
- Young People
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'