A great opportunity to work with a well established care provider that for the past 8 years has been providing residential live in support for children and young adults with learning difficulties and challenging behaviour. They are always growing and take pride in the support they give the children - they believe that setting them up with the life skills now will help them turn into well rounded members of the community. Their staff are always on hand to provide emotional support as well as helping to teach and develop the children for the future.
They are recruiting for a Team leader for a residential children’s home, you will be:-
- Based in one of their 2-3 bedroom children’s residential home in or around the Warrington, Widnes, St Helens area
- Working 2 full days and nights and then having 4 days off
- Assisting the support worker caring for the child with making them breakfast, getting them dressed and to school, putting on washing, pick up’s from school, cooking dinner, getting them bathed and to bed
- Also helping with staffing rotas, leading the support team, and making sure paper work and care plans are adhered to
- Living in or around the Warrington, St Helens or Widnes area
- You must over 21 years old and have a full UK driving licence and ideally your own vehicle
- You need to have NVQ level 3 children and young peoples workforce
- You would also need experience working within children within a care setting either as a team leader or a senior support worker
- Experience in managing a team would be needed
- OFSTED knowledge would also be very beneficial
- £10.50 per hour - 2 full days on, 4 full days off (48 hours paid for myour 2 day shift)
- Overtime rate of £10.62 once you have done 150 hours per month
- 224 hours holiday per year
- £52 per sleep (2 per week)
- DBS paid for
- A great support network with further training and development
- Use of a shared car for the site but having your own car would be ideal
- Claim petrol back for 40p per mile
For an immediate interview please speak with Adam Southam and Click to apply.
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
- team leader
- childrens home
- child services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'