We have a great opportunity for an experienced registered manager for a growing children's organisation.
This is an opportunity put your own style, into a unique children's residential unit. Manage a dynamic and great team to enhance well beingeing of children. This person must be able to manage stress effectively, be resilient, flexible with the commitment to inspire others and show evidence of this.
Reporting to the Director of Operations the right candidate will be:
- Experienced in a running a children's home
- Have completed or working towards QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Full understanding of OFSTED regulations, quality and standards.
- Effective leadership and management style
- Experienced in Meeting Children Regulations 2015
- Experienced in promoting physical and emotional care
- Experienced in working with families and developing staff
- Experienced in training, support and appraisal of staff
- Experienced with Emotional Behaviour Disorders
- Contribute to the protection of children from abuse
- Managing physical and financial resources
- Experienced management at senior level of running a children's home
The right candidate will be expected to work 40 hrs per week.
If you tick the above then please send us your CV would be happy to hear from you.
- Residential Homes
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job