This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated manager with experience of working with children and young adults. The Successful candidate will manage a small team who are committed to facilitate personal growth and development in young people. Youwill have strong values and making a difference is what matters to you. My client is a growing company rated outstanding by ofsted who are dedicated to developing individuals to integrate personally and socially to stand on their own two feet and cope with the ups and downs of life.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the welfare and providing a safe and caring environment in accordance with company policies and procedures, in which children will be supported and empowered in realising their optimum potential
- Managing a team of childcare professionals, including supervisions, training, recruitment and rotas
- Maintaining relationships with key personnel in Local Authorities to promote and market the service effectively and attract new placement opportunities
- Work effectively and efficiently to maintain the outstanding ofsted report
- Experience of working with children and young adults
- Level 3 Diploma in children and young people
- Background working with ofsted and EBD roles
- NVQ/QCF level 5 in Leadership and Management or a higher equivalent qualification
- Evidence of leadership and management roles
Start Date: To be confirmed
Closing date: ASAP
Contact: William Cooper at Developing Your Potential
Developing Your Potential is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.
- Child Care
- Social Care
- Residential Care