Are you a children's community nurse based in Stockport? Have you previous experience of children's nursing and want to keep your skills sharp? We have four new roles working with an experienced children's community team in the Stockport area..
Working with Randstad you can expect:
* Varied workload.
* Providing care for patients in the comfort of their own home and on an intermediate care ward.
* Randstad in-house training.
* Revalidation seminars (provided by Randstad Care in partnership with the RCN).
* Expenses paid from base to patients home.
* A dedicated specialist consultant from our nursing team.
* 24 Hour 'Out-Of-Hours' service.
* Weekly Payroll.
* Dedicated compliance team.
* Randstad's Refer A Friend scheme. Earn £200 for a successful referral. There is no limit on the amount you can earn!
At Randstad we have roles available for nurses of all bandings. These vacancies however, are for Band 5 nurses. Your responsibilities when on shift will include:
* Being designated a specific child to look after.
* Visiting patients in their own home.
* Maintaining exceptional levels of care.
* Liaising with Team Leaders to ensure duties are complete.
The following list of skills and experience are desirable for this role:
* PEG Feeds.
* Wound Care.
* Blood Pressure.
The list above is not exhaustive and any other skills you possess would be advantageous.
We are expecting a lot of interest in these vacancies so please do get in touch if you are keen to hear more. Working with Randstad Care has many benefits and our registration process is online, quick and hassle free. To apply or for further information please contact Rory Maguire on or .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Band 5/Community/Childrens/Stockport
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job