Jobsecure are looking for experienced children and young people residential support worker to be a part of our clients group home which accommodate 12 beds each in Telford.
To be consider you must have obtained minimum level 3 children and young peoples workforks or equivilant. If you have a higher qualifictaion this will be considers for more senior levels.
Our client speaclisie in male young adults between the ages of 11- 18 years.
The ideal candidate would:
- Clear evidence base for group work - we run as therapeutic communities which is a formal structured approach
- To work with and maintain a high level of supervision of young people
- To communicate with other departments on a regular basis (Education/Therapy)
- To be aware of and to understand the needs of Looked After Children
- To understand the importance of maintaining a therapeutic and caring ethos.
- To hold Link-working case responsibility for at least one young person, including co-work of CCO.
- To take part in the out of hours on-call system, providing telephone and occasional physical support to team members.
- To manage, support and supervise staff ensuring their effective development and operation of good working practice
- To be responsible for the management of your identified group.
- To be responsible for co-ordinating shifts or delegating this task to a suitably graded individual.
- To supervise the Link-working case responsibility for your Group
In return you will receive:
• Good training and support for staff - all staff have clinical supervision
• 5% contributory pension
• No sleep-ins…we have waking night
• 3 week rolling rota with a long weekend off in 3 to maintain work life balance
• Shifts are a mixture of long days (0800-2300) or Lates (1500-2300)
For more information please apply and a member of our team will be in touch.
- Young People
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"