A warm and friendly Childminding setting is West Ealing is looking for a Childminding Assistant to join their small team in caring for their 6 children aged between 1 - 4. This setting is in a spacious and comfortable home with a large garden for outdoor activities.
We are looking for someone who is genuinely passionate about providing the best child care and play experiences.
At home we will be baking, gardening, crafting, creating, building, engaging in messy play, role and imaginative play. There is a strong focus on speech and communication development through singing, story telling and real life experiences.
You should be physically fit and enjoy being outdoors and be able to blend into a family environment and have experience of being around older children.
The working hours are Tuesday - Friday 9 hours a day. 20 days paid annual leave plus paid bank holidays
Start date ASAP!
- to nurture and support all children to grow in confidence and achieve best outcomes.
- planning and delivering age appropriate activities for the children
- observing, monitoring and reporting on the progress of each child
- maintaining and updating records relating to each child.
- feeding and self care routines.
- ensuring resources and the setting are organised and clean and tidy.
- to be in sole charge of the children at the setting for a maximum of 2 hours per day.
Education & Skills
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths & English
- It is required that the applicant holds a valid OFSTED approved paediatric first aid course or is willing to complete one.
- a working knowledge of the EYFS is desirable
- has completed or is willing to complete Safeguarding training.
- must have excellent spoken English and grammar.
No qualifications are needed, however experience is essential. This position is perfect for someone who is looking to develop their childcare career.
Salary between £6 - £9 per hour, depending on experience and qualifications.
If you are looking for a brand new opportunity and this sounds like the perfect one for you, please apply today as interviews are taking place immediately!