- One of the UK’s leading training providers delivering Professional Apprenticeships in the workplace
- Have a great opportunity for a Trainer Assessor in Childcare to join their ever-expanding organisation
- Caring people who are passionate about supporting learners through their development journey are encouraged to apply
Location: Sheffield - based remotely
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £21,700 - £24,000
As a Trainer Assessor in Childcare you will be passionate about inspiring learners to achieve their goals and aspirations using your own experience and knowledge of the child care sector.
Our client recognises that the childcare industry is ever changing and are keen to support raising the profile of this valuable sector. With achievement rates in excess of 80%, which is significantly higher than the national average, they really do put quality at the forefront of everything they do - for their learners, employers and staff team.
Working in a growing organisation, you will be based remotely and have a caseload of learners across the region. Using your experience and knowledge, you will tailor the appropriate solution for the learner, ensuring they have a positive experience and develop their interest and confidence in Childcare making a real impact on the children and young people in their care.
You will be able to deliver up to level 3 in Childcare as a minimum and be confident to deliver all stages of the programme from initial engagement, meeting with prospective employers and learners, use a range of teaching methods and techniques to suit individual learners and deliver all aspects of the Apprenticeship provision.
Your enthusiasm will be infectious and coupled with your desire to make a change, our client will offer an exciting environment allowing you to develop your career and equip you and your learners for success.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
- NVQ Level 3 in Childcare; or equivalent
- Ability to demonstrate sector experience
- Functional Skills Level 1 (Mathematics, English & ICT) or equivalent
- Previous experience of working remotely
- IT competent with working knowledge of Microsoft Office including spreadsheets
- Level 5 in Childcare
If you have the necessary skills and experience as described above then please apply below and one of our consultants will be in touch with you shortly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"