Are you an experienced Childcare and Support in Teaching and Learning Assessor in the London region? If so we need to talk to you!
Your role will require you to visit nurseries/schools across the West London and surrounding areas and make detailed reports on your visits, identifying needs and training. You will also be required to attend meetings and deliver classroom-based training when required.
This is an opportunity to work for a leading training provider where further professional development and career progression is mandatory.
Purpose and objectives
- The post holder is responsible for the training, assessment and support of a caseload of learners enrolled on apprenticeship, or other work-based training programmes.
- The role involves travel to a range of employer premises to coach and assess learners and to conduct formal progress reviews.
- Assessors also have the responsibility for delivering training to groups at the main centres and at employer sites or other training venues.
- Performance is measured against a set of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) covering learner recruitment, retention, progress, unit achievement, timely reviews and framework completions.
- Quality is monitored and measured through the organisation’s comprehensive quality assurance and improvement arrangements.
Candidates will need:
- Assessor Award TAQA, A1, D32/33 or equivalent
- Teaching Qualification PTLLS or equivalent
- Minimum Level 3 Qualification in Childcare or Support in teaching and learning equivalent
- Occupational experience within Childcare and support in teaching and learning
- Experience assessing vocational qualifications within the workplace
- Experience in teaching and delivering Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT
- Fully IT literate Microsoft Office, e-portfolio etc
- Use of car
- Able to manage your own time and workload
- To plan, train, mentor, deliver and monitor the EYFS Framework within nurseries and schools
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance
- Mileage .40 paid from home or travel expenses
- Salary £26,000 - £28,000
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- A1 Assessor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job