Victor Chase Legal Recruitment currently have an exciting opportunity for a Lawyer/Solicitor specialising in child protection law to join this dynamic and growing team, dealing with high profile and challenging cases ensuring children & young people get a good start in life, and safeguarding families within the local community.
About the role and team:
Working on a caseload of childcare matters, you will benefit from a legal assistant and a centralised administration team to aid case management.
This well-established firm provides working from home for all staff during the Covid-19 crisis and are well placed to deal with future change as the situation develops.
As a Childcare Solicitor you will be:
- Confident in carrying your own caseload of care proceedings, as well as pre-proceeding matters.
- Handling a full caseload of childcare matters, providing advice on all aspects of public law children matters
- Attending PLO and legal planning meetings
- Drafting documents, including statements and responses to threshold
- This role will include advocacy and you will have good paralegal support.
About the candidate:
- Practicing Solicitor with 0-3+ year’s PQE together with strong advocacy
- Negotiating and advisory skills and competence with IT and case management systems
- You will need an enabling, positive approach to finding solutions to complex problems and have good appreciation of risk management
- The ability to work flexibly across a multi skilled team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'