NQ - 1-year PQE
£ dependent on experience
Catford, SE London
Our client is a well-established friendly professional law firm based in South East London who are very well known for their Childcare work, both public and private matters.
They are looking for an NQ solicitor to join their specialist childcare team of 9 who have extensive experience and expertise in the law relating to children. The successful candidate must have a passion for this type of work and keen to progress in this area.
Supporting a senior solicitor, the role will predominantly be dealing with Injunctions/domestic violence and children contact cases both public and private, this will not be care proceedings work.
What they are looking for
- NQ - 1 years PQE
- Demonstrate a clear passion for this type of work
- Previous advocacy experience will be a distinct advantage
- Able to forge and develop business relationships with an enthusiasm for networking and business development
- Be able to demonstrate previous billings
- Ability to relate to clients at all levels and demonstrate excellent levels of client care
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with collegiate and collaborative approach
What they can offer
- To be part of a reputable and experienced childcare team
- Supportive and encouraging working environment
For more information about this ChildcareSolicitor role please contacts Alison Banks at LR Legal Recruitment or to apply please do so within.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Please be aware that due to the volume of applications that we receive if you have not heard from us within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'