A CHILDCARE SOLICITOR opportunity has arisen at this growing firm based in SHREWSBURY. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Solicitor to become an integral part of the wider family law team. This is a varied and challenging role.
The ideal candidate will:
- Solicitor/Legal Executive with experience in family and child care work.
- Have excellent knowledge of the public funding system and LAA procedures.
- Have developed a relationship with CAFCASS and other childcare agencies.
- Be an accredited member of the Law Society’s Children’s Panel (not essential but would be advantageous).
- Be able to undertake their own advocacy.
An excellent opportunity to develop your specialism within a supportive team. Do get in touch for further information.
- family law
- childcare law
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'