We are currently seeking a Childcare Solicitor to join a busy Family Team at their Broley location.
This is a specialist Child Protection fee earning role requiring an excellent level of legal advice and assistance to clients. With the ability to deal with a busy caseload proactively and sensitively.
With at least 3 years PQE, you will have experience of managing a busy Child Protection Caseload. Experience of public childcare law, including pre-action care proceedings, fostering and adoption is also essential.
We expect the successful candidate to demonstrate good technical knowledge and drafting skills. You should be a confident advocate who is able to thrive in an emotionally challenging and rewarding area of Law.
The nature of this role will allow the successful candidate to develop and progress the Childcare caseload. Ideally you will be a member of the Children's Panel. You can expect to advise on a variety of cases relating to childcare matters. This is an opportunity to undertake good quality work within a supportive and forward thinking team. Having a collegiate and collaborative approach to the team and the wider firm is also important.
- 3+ years PQE
- Member of the Children’s Panel advantageous;
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- technical expertise in dealing with complex childcare caseloads;
- emotional resilience and passion for Childcare Law
- competent in the use of IT in particular Word, Excel and Outlook;
- knowledge of document or case management applications;
- commercial acumen;
- numerate and articulate;
- organised with the ability to juggle deadlines and workload;
- good team player with collegiate approach.
- Child protection
- Family law
- Childcare Law
- legal Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job