Children’s Club Nanny & Activity Leaders
Destinations: Turkey, Greece, Sardinia and Corsica
About the Role
We are actively seeking experienced and qualified nannies to come work in one of our stunning Mediterranean beach resorts.
As a member of our childcare team you will ensure all children have a fun, safe and exhilarating action-packed holiday. Each day you’ll help create an exciting, stimulating and imaginative programme involving a mixture of inexhaustible indoor and outdoor activities.
Working to a weekly rota we operate a key worker system, implement strict ratios, split our children into age-related children’s clubs and look for daily structure for children 4 months to 17 years.
We have a strong management team that provides on-going support and training. There is a development programme for career progression and the opportunity to work year-round.
- Ability to build excellent relationships with colleagues, parents and children
- Deliver the highest level of childcare
- Create and develop an attractive, safe and stimulating environment
- Tailor-make weekly age appropriate exciting activity plans
- Observe children’s progression and achievements, record keeping where necessary
- Develop positive relationships with other departments
- Be flexible, co-operative and communicate at all times
- Operate to the highest standard of health and safety
- Participate in evening duties
Abilities and Skills
- Present a 'cando’ attitude
- Be a team player
- Confident, self-motivator when needed
- Organise, be pro-active
- Outgoing, energetic, fun-loving attitude
- Patient and sympathetic by nature
- An affinity with young children
- CACHE, NNEB, City & Guilds, BTEC National Diplomas or equivalent qualification
- Alternatively, 2 years’ experience in a childcare environment
- Paediatric First Aid certificate
- Good swimmer
- Fluent in English
- Enhanced disclosure required through the 'Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
Package and Benefits
- Return travel to/from UK
- Medical insurance
- Comfortable accommodation
- All meals
- Discounted drinks and beauty treatments (dependent on resort)
- Use of some hotel sports equipment and facilities including tuition
- Smart uniform
- Holiday concessions for friends and family
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive training
- Opportunity to work year-round
- Management development
About Mark Warner
Mark Warner specialise in superb activity holidays to top ski resorts in Europe and beautiful beach locations in the Mediterranean. Our holidays are perfect for everyone from families, singles or couples to groups of friends.
Who We Are
With 40 years’ experience we have grown into one of the most highly regarded independent travel companies in the UK. We have received numerous accolades and are very proud to have recently been voted 'Best Family Tour Operator, Best Activity & Adventure Operator, Best All Inclusive Operator and to win silver for Best Ski Operator’.
We continue to be market leaders for family holidays and each year employ over 1,500 staff to work in our overseas resorts. With 50,000 clients travelling with us across our summer and winter programmes we see an incredible 40% rebook future holidays. Much of our success is attributed to the high quality of our staff and their dedication to outstanding customer service.
Looking for a Career or just a one-off Season?
Providing both winter and summer holiday packages puts us in a unique position to offer plenty of opportunities for career progression. Whether you’re looking for a short-term challenge or career development, Mark Warner offers a rewarding adventure and fantastic opportunities whatever path you choose.
- Career Development
- First Aid
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job