Royal Caribbean Youth Staff are responsible for ensuring that the youngest guests on board have the holiday of a lifetime. You will be part of an energetic and dynamic team who provide a variety of fun games and activities for children up to the age of 17. This will be achieved through delivering a wide variety of activities including drama, games, sports and arts and crafts.
You will be on board for 6-months at a time, with short breaks in-between contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two to five years’ experience working with large groups of children aged six months - 17 years (can include University and College placements)
- Ability to design, plan and deliver a wide range of creative activities
- Knowledge and experience of good safe guarding procedure
- Additional languages (German, Italian, Spanish) would be desirable
- Team Player
- $1,826 a month (approx. £1366)
- Accommodation, food and flights provided
- Travel - Gaining amazing experiences worldwide
- Meeting people from different backgrounds and cultures
- Career progression opportunities