Childcare Project Coordinator
Temporary role - (till December 2021 with possibility for an extension)
37 hours per week
£12.45 per hour
We are currently recruiting a Childcare Project Coordinator to work for a national charity representing nurseries across South Wales giving them information, training and support.
- Work in partnership with other organisations to recruit participants to become Trainee Nursery Assistants (TNA’s) on the Childcare Works project, promoting the project in the identified local authorities in South Wales.
- Support the delivery of a range of training courses, and attend courses delivered by partners and/or stakeholders where required.
- Oversee the placements of the participants, providing regular communication and support throughout the duration of the project.
- Work with the participants to develop Individual Learning Plans, supporting job search opportunities and motivating them to gain employment, training or an apprenticeship.
- Co-ordinate and process all paperwork relating to the employment of the participants and in line with the project reporting procedures.
The successfully appointed Childcare Project Coordinator will:
- Have demonstrable experience in the planning, organising, managing and provision of training courses.
- Have delivered training, preferably on-line, in a previous role and be confident in leading sessions.
- Have demonstrable experience of working in Early Years, or excellent knowledge of Early Years.
- Enjoy and thrive in a Mentoring and Coaching role.
- Possess excellent IT Skills.
- Need exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Good all round standard of education including GSCE Maths and English
- Education to degree level or Level 3 qualification (e.g. NVQ Level 3 in Childcare, Learning and Development or equivalent). This is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to speak Welsh would be advantageous.
Additional Skills: Training qualification e.g. PTLLS or Train the Trainer, Project Manager.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
- Train the Trainer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'