Eyears are recruiting a Childcare Practitioner in Coventry.
Childcare Practitioner- Coventry
Duration -Monday to Friday full-time 40 hours per week
Salary - Up to £9.50
We are recruiting for a popular nursery chain that requires a staff member to join on an on-going temporary/permanent contract starting after Easter. The role will be based on a full-time contract 40 hours per week on a set no change shift pattern. The position will continue till the end of the year but if successful permanent employment will be offered before expected end date.
Although not a Senior position you will be charged with observations so will need to be comfortable with this and the admin duties that follows.
- Childcare qualification Level 3 essential
- Sound knowledge on the EYFS Curriculum
- Able to work with any child age group from 0-5 years old
- A clean and up to date DBS or willing to have one processed
- Able to provide two references one in childcare and one your most recent employer
Why not help a friend out and refer them to Eyears? We’re always on the lookout for great staff. Refer a Teaching Assistant or Nursery Nurse - Applicant completes 10 days work (minimum 65 hours) and we'll pay you BOTH £50.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job