Baby Room Room Leader Salary:
The salary for this position will be in the bracket of £18,000
We have an opportunity for an experienced Room Manager - duties to include planning children’s profiles, physical and emotional care of the children, alongside an excellent learning environment.
This role will require a DBS check at enhanced level to be obtained & 2 satisfactory References.
- NVQ Level 3 required,
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in the nursery
- To give support to other team members throughout the nursery
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop
- To build and maintain strong partnerships with parents
- To work within the requirements set out in the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage - Setting the standards for learning, development and care for children from birth to five
- Occasionally situations may arise that require the post holder to perform other duties or tasks as may be reasonably requested by the Society
- Computer Literate
- Professional Development
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job