Are you passionate about teaching Childcare to learners aged 16 and over?
Do you have the skills and qualifications to prepare them for academic or vocational success?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Childcare Lecturers to join our team of dedicated and enthusiastic educators at our Further Education (FE) college.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and delivering lessons that facilitate students’ understanding and application of Childcare
- Preparing and distributing learning materials such as notes, assignments, and quizzes
- Assessing and marking students’ work and providing feedback
- Monitoring and reporting on students’ progress and attendance
- Supporting students with their personal and academic development
- Liaising with other teachers, managers, and external agencies as required
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments and best practices in Childcare teaching
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Have a teaching qualification i.e. PTLLS or PGCE or the willingness to work towards one within an outlined period of time
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Childcare or a related subject
- Experience of teaching Childcare at various levels, from GCSE to A-level or equivalent
- A clear and enhanced DBS check
- Excellent communication, organisation, and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to continuous professional development and quality improvement
Benefits of working with Reed Further Education:
- Weekly Pay
- Continual Professional Development - Access to training through REED Learning.
- Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
- Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
- The ability to sign up to REED Discount Club.
- Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
This role is based in the Bromley area, paying £30-35 per hour.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking'ApplyNow’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Further Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will also be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
- Further Education
- Academic Background
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'