Childcare Home Manager – Level 5 Diploma - Preston - £26k
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Childcare Home Manager who must have a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Children and Young People to run a care home in the Preston area.
The successful candidate will have the ability to the shape the future of children at the home who come from all different backgrounds and cultures, whilst ensuring that the home is effectively and efficiently managed.
The Home Manager will have the overall responsibility for all the homes staff and delegating according, whilst ensuring a high standard of care is being effectively delivered.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for an experienced Childcare Home Manager, who offer great career prospects for the successful candidate.
- Vast experience as a Childcare Home Manager
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Children and Young People
- Effective safeguarding and protect the health and well-being of children
- Promote and actively encourage the professional development of staff
- Ensure that all administrative requirements of the home are maintained
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Childcare Home Manager who is used to working closely with children from multiple cultures and backgrounds
Basic salary to £26k
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence. CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Experienced Childcare Home Manager
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Children and Young People
Based in the Preston area