Job Title: Childcare Assessor
Location: East Midlands - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 (Dependent upon Experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + much more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeships in Early Years Childcare levels 2/3.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Manage a caseload of learners and observe learners in their place of work, to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Hold own level 3 qualification in Childcare.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Early Years Childcare (Nursery).
- Ideally have experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Childcare levels 2/3 and with Functional Skills.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.