Reed Social Care - Qualified Hub - Leeds are currently recruiting for a Child Protection Social Workers in Hull - £31+ per hour!
- Managing a complex child protection caseload, including managing the risk on a caseload of children and families through assessments and meetings
- Completing initial assessments, core assessments and section 47's where necessary
- Court work including writing reports, statements and being an expert witness
- Child protection case conferences
- Statutory looked after children reviews
- Managing your time and caseload with accurate timekeeping and information recording
• £31 - £35 per hour umbrella depending on experience
• Working 37 hours per week, office hours
In order to apply for this post you must be qualified as a Social Worker, be on HCPC register and have significant post qualifying experience as a Child Protection Social Worker.
Dedicated expert consultant
A smooth & speedy registration process - we guarantee to meet you at a place & time that’s convenient for you, and everything else can be done online!
Online timesheets & pay management
3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Co
Automatic invoicing (Umbrella & Ltd Co)
Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday pay, Statutory benefits & pension (PAYE only)
£250 Referral/recommendation bonus!*
Contact me today to apply!
- Child Protection
- Professional Development
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'