Aurora Resourcing are currently looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker to work within the Child Protection team in Preston. You be working with an established Local Authority who are dedicated to improving the lives and outcomes of children and young people, providing them with adequate protection.
- You will hold an allocated caseload of complex cases to protect vulnerable children, manage risk effectively, strengthen emotional resilience, and address underlying causes impacting negatively on their development through interventions with children and their families.
- You will aim to develop positive, trusting, relationships with children and their families to achieve positive change and with other professionals to promote collaborative working.
- You will work in an integrated multi-disciplinary manner to ensure the service meets, as effectively and efficiently as possible, the identified best possible outcomes for children and young people and their families.
- You will undertake court work and report writing, so must be competent and confident in undertaking court work.
- Qualified Social Worker
- Experience working within a Frontline Team
- You must be HCPC / Care Council registered
- You must have your own vehicle and be able to drive.
Pay rate starting from £32 per hour LTD
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert or the Aurora Resourcing website, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please apply through this advert and Jay Lawrence will be in touch for a confidential chat.
To see a list of full vacancies, please visit the Aurora website www.auroraresourcing .co.uk
- Child Protection
- Social Care
- Social Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"