Ashberry Recruitment are currently working on a number of Qualified Social Worker vacancies across Bradford’s Children’s Services.
Bradford is a large authority that is on a journey to Excellence. Ashberry Recruitment are now looking for Qualified Social Workers with post qualifying experience who would like to join Bradford on that journey in making a positive change to the lives of children and young people from within the district.
Applications from Social Workers who have previously worked and gained post qualifying experience within Duty and Assessment or Long Term Child Protection Teams are very welcome.
We would ask that applicants meet the following:-
- DIPSW or equivalent qualification and will be registered with the HCPC as a qualified social worker.
- Have a full driving licence and car available for work
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to make good decisions based on the information available, ensuring effective relationships with other professionals.
- Have the ability to work within and contribute to a team.
- Possess knowledge of service needs for ethnic minority communities.
- Have confident IT skills, and be able to navigate an electronic file system.
- Have the ability to write clear, concise robust reports.
- Have a flexible approach when need arises.
Bradford offer an excellent hourly rate of £29.28 per hour (Umbrella) which increases to £30.54 after 12 weeks. Contracts are full-time and offered for a minimum of 3 months.
Ashberry Recruitment work with the majority of local authorities within the North of England. Our team of specialist Social Work Consultants are here to help you find your next contract and support you through your agency career.
Please contact Gavin should you like to discuss these vacancies further or should you wish to discuss any other QSW vacancies within Yorkshire.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job