Medicare First is currently looking for Multiple dynamic, highly skilled, experienced and expert individuals to deliver a truly outstanding service in the Child Protection.
The successful candidate will be working for the Children Social Care Child Protection team. We are looking for confident and skilled Experienced Consultant social workers who are determined to achieve the best for Children.
The rate for this role is paying up to £41 (LTD/Umbrella Rates)
Duties Of The Roles:
- They will look at transferable skills so for example candidates that are coming from Childrens.
- Experience in the Care Act, Support Plans,
- Safeguarding experience.
- Managing caseloads
Requirements of the roles:
- HCPC Registered
- Minimum 2 years post qualifying experience
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
Benefits of this role:
- Your own personal consultant
- Regular meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and easy registration process
If this sound like a role for you then please Apply today, alternatively for more information call Rochelle on
*If you know anyone who may be interested and meets the requirements of this role we offer an excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral.
- Child Protection
- Court Work
- Consultant Social Worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job