WorkwithYork are working with clients in York who have new exciting temporary opportunities for qualified social workers in their Child in Need and Child Protection team.
You will have:-
• Extensive experience in CIN/CP;
• Experience of producing accurate, high quality and timely assessments and reports;
• Active listening skills, an ability to assimilate a variety of information, analyse key facts and reach quick balanced decisions determining appropriate courses of action;
• Experience of prioritising your workload and responding to tight deadlines in a fast-paced specialist children’s social work team;
• Good administrative and IT skills and the ability to use case recording systems (ideally Mosaic);
• Experience of Duty work;
• An excellent understanding of outcomes for young people, with strong empathetic interpersonal skills and sensitivity.
We can offer:-
• A manageable caseload;
• Central York location (close to park and ride & station)
• A supportive team
• An initial 3 month assignment, with the potential for extension;
• Competitive rates of pay, PAYE, holiday pay, pension.
• An appropriate Social Work qualification: CQSW, Dip. SW, CSS or equivalent;
• SWE (formerly HCPC) registration;
• Eligibility to work within the UK;
• At least two years post qualification and recent CP/CIN social work experience
Please apply with a full CV, including contact details of two referees (at least one of whom must be your last/current employer) or complete our application form.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithYork staff to share this commitment. Ideally you should therefore have a current valid DBS registered with the Update Service; otherwise we will require successful applicants to undertake an online Enhanced Criminal Records check via DBS.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'