As a Trainer Assessor in Child Care you will be passionate about inspiring learners to achieve their goals and aspirations using your own experience and knowledge of the child care sector.
Interserve Learning and Employment recognise that the childcare industry is ever changing and we are keen to support raising the profile of this valuable sector. With achievement rates in excess of 80%, which is significantly higher than the national average, we really do put quality at the forefront of everything we do – for our learners, employers and staff team.
Working in a growing organisation, you will be based remotely and have a caseload of learners across the region. Using your experience and knowledge, you will tailor the appropriate solution for the learner, ensuring they have a positive experience and develop their interest and confidence in Childcare making a real impact on the children and young people in their care.
You will be able to deliver up to level 3 in Childcare as a minimum and be confident to deliver all stages of the programme from initial engagement, meeting with prospective employers and learners, use a range of teaching methods and techniques to suit individual learners and deliver all aspects of the Apprenticeship provision.
Your enthusiasm will be infectious and coupled with your desire to make a change, we will offer an exciting environment allowing you to develop your career and equip you and your learners for success.
Knowledge skills & experience
We are looking for caring people who are passionate about supporting learners through their development journey, our essential requirements are:
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
- NVQ Level 3 in Childcare; or equivalent
- Ability to demonstrate sector experience
- Functional Skills Level 1 (Mathematics, English & ICT) or equivalent
- Previous experience of working remotely
- IT competent with working knowledge of Microsoft Office including spreadsheets
- Level 5 in Childcare would be desirable
- Working for Interserve, you will need to be a people person, representing and promoting our values to our learners & employers. Bringing better to life, taking pride in what you do, doing the right thing, sharing your voice and allowing others to be heard too.
- Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with Interserve Learning & Employment will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, we are committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We also offer a guaranteed interview scheme for applicants with a disability who meet our minimum selection criteria.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'