Job; Chief Technical Officer - London EC2
This company is a SaaS company with a difference. Their products bring good causes closer to their supporters, putting them in control of their online fundraising. They are revolutionising the way that charities raise funds online, by leading the way in the development of fundraising technology. Their new and innovative fundraising tech is changing the charity sector for the better and is already trusted by over 3,000 good causes across the UK. Due to their continued rapid growth, they are expanding and looking for a CTO to grow and lead their technical and product teams.
Focus of the role;
This is a pivotal hire for their company. Reporting directly to their CEO, you’ll be their first full-time CTO, joining a growing team at a critical point in their journey with the autonomy to shape their company’s balanced approach to both product and technology, alongside their Head of Product.Your main responsibilities will cover strategic product and technical planning, managing development timelines, release plans and ultimately leading their team to deliver their vision for a market-leading technology product.
They are looking for;
- A proven track record of scaling SaaS products in E-commerce or Fintech
- Experience of building and inspiring amazing technical and product teams
- Experience working with multiple teams including developers, product managers, UX designers, technical project managers, business analysts and offshore teams
- A genuine multitasker comfortable with working on multiple projects at once
- Excellent people management skills
- Entrepreneurial, flexible and high-energy
- C-level credibility with ability to influence board decisions
- Experience in agile
- Experience in programming, software architecture and Microsoft web-technology stack (Azure, .NET Core, MSSQL, JS) is desirable
- Experience in product strategy is desirable
- £’s; fully DoE up to £120k,
- Benefits; EQUITY options scheme, 31 days holiday, including Bank Holidays & Christmas closure, Birthday break, Early Friday finish for team drinks, 1 paid day to fund-raise for a charity of your choice, Monthly team lunch, Team activity days, Cycle to work scheme, Season ticket loan,
- Location; London EC2A,
- How to get to them; a (very) short walk from Moorgate tube station,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; chief technology officer cto saas software fintech financial ecommerce e-commerce senior head lead manager director web digital online charity azure .net product strategy technology london south
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'