You will be joining a world class Artificial Intelligence start up, currently a one of kind company that uses machine learning technology to identify the financial risks that come with creating brand new content.
Currently working with some major brands, understanding target audiences and making market decisions more efficient and effective, your duties will include
- Setting the vision of all products and making sure everything is in place to achieve maximum completion and success.
- Recruiting brand new talent to the product teams.
- Tracking and reporting product-specific KPI’s, and using them to help drive prioritsation of the product backlog.
- Draw from customer feedback and strong stakeholder input to develop the product roadmap.
- Continuously monitor industry and competitor developments.
- Leading the drive towards adding proprietary data sources to the platform, through a combination of smart product inputs and partnership discussions with media owners.
- At least 5 years experience in a Product Manager role or 2+ years as a Product Lead with a web based SaaS platform.
- A strong communicator, someone able to deliver the vision to to all stakeholders , market and investors onsite and off.
- Creative and enthusiastic about understanding customers needs and delivering correct and efficient solutions.
- Experience working with products where both public and proprietary data sources are the key input, and analytics through smart information design are a key output.
- To structure teams correctly in order to produce a unified Product vision.
- Strong stakeholder management ( data science, development, UX design).
- A passion for growth , learning and development.
Based in Shoreditch with a team of over 300, looking to double by the end of the year , a very dynamic and futuristic team looking to change the way big brands use data.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job