Chief Personal Assistant
Your new company
Hays has partnered with the UK's leading healthcare organisation.
Your new role
The organisation are looking for a Chief Personal Assistant to start ASAP on a temporary basis, initially for around two months. Pay for the role is £14.53 per hour + holiday. Main duties of the role include:
- Provide comprehensive, confidential Executive PA support
- Diary management
- Email management
- Maintain schedules and rotas
- Preparation of documentation
- Liaise and communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Plan and organise meetings
- Undertake research on specific projects
- Adhoc administrative duties
What you'll need to succeed
- Significant experience of supporting a senior manager at Executive level
- Experience drafting agendas and taking minutes
- Excellent IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a highly pressurised environment
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'