Chief Operating Officer
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Salary: £100K + Bonus
Our Client has an exciting and rewarding opportunity for an experienced Chief Operating Officer to oversee their planned expansion programme.
Reporting to the CEO, the Chief Operating Officer will be strategic but with a focus on details and an able executor of strategy.
You will have excellent people skills, humble enough to appreciate the strengths of others and be able to mentor and nurture your team. As a data driven person, decisions you take will improve the efficiency of the organisation.
The goal of the COO is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the business;
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Assist the CEO in maintaining a satisfactory competitive position within its industry;
- Keep the CEO fully informed in a timely and candid manner of the conduct of the day-today operations towards the achievement of its established goals;
- Foster a culture that promotes ethical practices, customer focus and service and encourages individual integrity;
- Maintain a positive and ethical work climate that is conducive to attracting, retaining and motivating top-quality employees at all levels;
- Ensure that there is an effective succession plan in place for the COO position and other key executives of the corporation reporting to the COO;
- Evaluate the performance of senior team members reporting to the COO;
- Perform other functions related to the office of the COO or as may be requested by the CEO or the Board.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Operations Management
- P&L Accountability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"