Chief Operating Officer
Your new company
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an interim operations professional based in the West Cumbria area. Working for a developing and ethical business within the financial sector seeking a forward thinking individual on a short-term basis.
Your new role
A 3 month interim opportunity to start with immediate effect, driving the organisation forward, overseeing a headcount of 5 and taking responsibilities below:
- Provide leadership and management to the organisation
- Develop and deliver a the strategy and drive improvements across all services
- Provide decision support to the Board and strategic leadership to employees
- Control and monitor budgets and provide regular Financial Management Information
- Ensure robust financial procedures are followed and maintained
- Develop new products and new markets to broaden the reach of the organisation
- Work with local community organisations to increase the positive impact on members' lives
- Lead fundraising and public events on behalf of the organistion
- Ensure Affinity is compliant with all regulatory FCA and PRA requirements
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant experience leading projects or managing change in the Financial Services industry
- A lateral and hands-on approach to problem solving
- Practical experience motivating and engaging direct reports
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage with Board level, Industry and Government leadership
- A keen understanding of the challenges facing the Credit Union industry
- Ability to manage competing priorities and make strategic decisions about the future of the Credit Union
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.