Chief Officer For Children'S Services
Our client is a large local government organisation and looking for an experienced Chief Officer For Children'S Services.
This is initially a 4 month contract which may be extended for the right applicant.
The role line manages the heads of service for:
- Engagement and Development Team
- Youth Offending Service
- Children's Social Care
- Corporate Parenting
- Safeguarding and Quality Assurance
- Social Work Practice/ Principal Social Worker
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent, and registration with HCPC
- Management qualification or substantial management experience relevant to the post
- Significant management experience in Children’s Services working at a strategic level
and to resolve complex issues
- Knowledge of social care practice in relation to family support packages, placements
and children’s homes
- Experience managing financial targets and budgets
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with a proven ability to
influence senior stakeholders and customers
This is a Temporary role but could possibly become permanent
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered
- Social Care
- Youth Offending
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'