Chief of Staff - Tier 1 Investment Bank, London - 6 Months
My client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank, require a Chief of Staff to work on an initial 6 month contract, at their Canary Wharf office. This role will be within the Group Business Support (GBSS) Organisation.
The Chief of Staff has responsibility for support of the GBSS management community, GBSS communications strategy, and the GBSS policies, standards, and governance frameworks. As a representative at all GBSS MC sessions, this role must provide support to management community members to understand action items, provide supporting data and analysis and maintain the agenda through the year.
- Develop class-leading governance framework
- Develop GBSS MC Communications strategy and plan to deploy
- Maintain inventory of policy and standards for all of GBSS
- Maintain regular and consistent reporting in support of the GBSS MC meetings and initiatives
- Provide executive support and business management for Head of GBSS and COO
- Communications lead for a large organisation
- Experience in large scale multiple location resource planning and reporting
- Executive Support to a high performing management team
- Experience in developing and running governance frameworks and committees
- Solid leadership and decision making skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Solid leadership and management working as part of a high achieving senior management team
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate management through change, both organisationally and technically
- Solid leadership and management working as part of a high achieving senior management team.
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me on or email on
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.