Chief Inspector - Fareham - £33,000 +
Precision Engineering Manufacturing
Chief Inspector is required for a growing manufacturing company based close to the Fareham area. You will ideally have experience with CMMs and experience as a Chief Inspector. Your responsibilities will include coordinating all activities to direct and control quality actions. This role will be working in their lovely facility on the coast near Fareham.
This opportunity would be an excellent for a Chief Inspector who is hungry to get into a company who empower and reward their staff.
The role of the Chief Inspector:
- Manage and supervise the quality inspection team.
- Check the quality of incoming and outgoing products.
- Act as the Lead Quality Auditor.
- Using the onsite CMMs and use visual inspection tools.
- Inspect procedures of the production cycle.
- Use inspection and measuring equipment.
- Work and adhere to an AS 9100 and ISO 9001 working environment.
Requirements for the Chief Inspector:
- Experience in a mechanical inspection department.
- Experience managing quality inspectors or technicians.
- Ideally experience using CMMs.
- Previous experience in the precision engineering or machine shop industries.
Package on offer:
- Circa £33,000.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Chief Inspector
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'