Chief Information Security Officer ( CISO )
We have been engaged by a Blockchain start-up to source an experienced Chief Information Security Officer ( CISO ) to grow and lead the Cyber security strategies across the business.
One of the most exciting start-ups within the Blockchain industry has recently generated significant capital via an ICO and is looking to grow the business subsequently. This growth includes developing a robust and adapting cyber security strategy that can repel any attacks to their respective platforms and a team to strategically plan it and deliver against it.
This role will have significant exposure to other C-Level executives, strategically planning and leading software and best practices internally to handle cyber threats. You will also be in charge of ensuring international standards are complied with such as NIST and ISO27001.
- Responsible for leading the security measure across the organisation.
- Developing adaptable strategies that can defend against ever changing cyber threats to the business.
- Define the security architecture for the business.
- Manage senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Strong knowledge around compliance and standard frameworks.
- Keep up to date and implement best technologies for tackling security threats.
Key skills and experiences
- Previous experience at a similar level within a business developing and delivering a cyber threat security.
- Deep knowledge of international standards such as ISO27001/ISO22301, NIST, COBIT and ITIL.
- Experience of implementing key security software across the business.
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in having a structured approach to crisis management
Salaries (DOE) up to £150,000
Bonus scheme 10%