Chief Information Security and Data Protection Officer
Chief Information Security and Data Protection Officer required to join a leading Bank in Manama - Bahrain.
The ideal candidate would have experience working within a similar role.
The Chief Information Security (CISO) is responsible for making sure that the Bank assets are protected and used in compliance with Regulators and Group requirements in terms of security of information systems, processes, continuity of essential services along with access right management and control.
This role incorporates Data Protection where the Data Protection Officer (DPO) must ensure that MEA adheres to and complies with applicable data protection laws and relevant codes of practice. The DPO will ensure legal advice is followed by providing guidance to the Business/Functions where necessary and by managing & coordinating the implementation of this guidance. This role will work closely with Legal and requires the ability to converse with, present to and advise senior management in respect to data protection.
An important aspect of the role is also the management of the relationship with internal or external auditors as well as Country’s regulators and Head Office for all security & data protection aspects.
Committees / Meetings
Audit & Compliance
- High quality of synthesis and analysis, ability to engage with all levels of management and to communicate complex technical issues to a wide range of audience
- Commitment, availability
- Education : Master’s degree or international equivalent in an area of study relevant to this position (law enforcement, business security, legal, …) and have professional security, membership and/or certifications (e.g. ISACA/CISM, ISC2/CISSP, Data Protection Practitioner)
- 10 / 5 Years of experience (Overall and relevant experience)
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- A previous experience in the Middle-East
- Experience in military or law enforcement organisation
- A good understanding of IT Security
Languages : French / Arabic
- Information Security
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job