fdu is recruiting a Chief Financial Officer [CFO] for an exciting Digital business. Our Client is going through a rapid expansion programme, looking to exit within 4-5 years. You will will be joining the business at a very exciting time in terms of its evolution.
- Overall bring additional leadership horsepower to the opportunity, underpinning all parts of the company with rigorous control, and, commercial and strategic financial skill sets.
- Improve the financial forecasting and budgeting process, building high-quality Board decks covering both financial and impact metrics, thereby enabling good decision making to occur.
- Working with the CEO to model different business cases to facilitate international expansion.
- Support future debt raises and equity rounds.
- Working it the CRO to ensure a robust pricing strategy as the business model evolves.
- Build a high calibre Finance team.
You will be an intellectually strong, qualified Accountant with experience gained in the project based business model environments; such experience may have been gained in a number of industries such as high growth technology, digital, professional and business services etc. In addition, you must:
- Be an open, hardworking driven and ambitious individual
- Bring flexible leadership approach to the business.
- Be able to build high-quality Board and Investor packs, and had previous experience of working with investors.
- Have demonstrable experience of the implementation of high quality, robust financial systems, processes and procedures.
- Possess strong financial modelling skills, and enjoy working with non-financial data and business intelligence to help lead and manage businesses and people.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job