Chief Financial Officer - Permanent - London - £140,000 - £160,000 Per Annum
Our client a Global retail business are currently working with us to source a new CFO in a very exciting time for this business.
You will have overall responsibility for group statutory, financial, risk management, group audits, tax, treasury and legal functions and supporting strategic direction and growth plans developed by the Board of Directors.
Key Responsibilities include:
- 3-year projection update on an ongoing basis.
- Improve budget process 2019
- Financial DD coordination (vendor and then buyer)
- Move in-house book keeping for Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Cal, NY by 1st Sept 2018
- Make recommendations based on cashflow projections and help put debt funding requests to Group bankers
- Assist obtaining new bank accounts
- Assess airport tender documents and retail leases for financial considerations and create appropriate models.
- Group AML responsibility (all MLROs report in to them)
- Coordination of Group audits and reduction in cost
- Coordination of Group insurance policies and cost reduction.
- Board oversight of IMX point of sale / accounting software relationship and system improvements.
- Accounting System integration with Point of sale system and other improvements to accounting systems
- Tax optimisation including use of management fees / dividends
- Liaising with authorities in different jurisdictions
- Travel internationally on an as required basis.
To apply for this role please either click 'apply' or email your CV to
Keywords: CFO, Cheif Financial Officer, International, Retail
- 000 Per Annum
- Chief Financial Officer - Permanent - London - £140
- 000 - £160