You will report into an internationally based CEO and you will have 7 direct reports.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an exceedingly entrepreneurial company whose product will generate double digit growth for the business in the next year. There is real scope to take the business to the next level and add significant value to the organisation. This is a business that promotes from within which is evident in their staff retention record, there is also regular company and award incentives.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Senior Management team / Board with adding value to the business
- Maintaining the Finance function & looking after day to day transactional based accounting
- US Consolidation reporting
- Setting KPI's in line with Operational objectives
- Compliance with various international tax jurisdictions
Experience / Qualifications required:
- Qualified Accountant, preferably ACA / FCA
- Previous experience as a Number 1 Finance Decision Maker in a fast growth company with an ability to demonstrate that accountability stops with them
- Strong character who will be able to add weight & push the Senior Management team / Board while challenging the business to add value
- It would be ideal if you are from a Lending / Financial Services background with experience of raising debt & equity
- Previous experience of going through a debt equity process raising substantial amounts of funding would be highly desirable
- Experience of working for very fast moving entrepreneurial businesses
- Previous experience of working for a PE House or PE backed company. At the very least, an understanding of how PE works.
- Hands on individual who is happy to roll their sleeves up
- Someone who doesn't crack under pressure
- Familiarity & knowledge with potential international tax issues
Salary & Package are negotiable depending on experience. Due to time zones you will be expected to be available some evenings to liaise with Senior employers in the US/Australia.
My Client wants to take their time to get the right person. If you're interested in this role, please send me your CV by 5:30pm on Wednesday 31st January at 5:30pm. They are looking to conduct interviews week commencing 5th February & the process will involve a face to face interview with the UK based MD and a video conference with the internationally based CEO & CFO. An offer of employment will be made shortly after this time.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job