Chief Financial Officer - Dubai
Our client is recruiting a Chief Financial Officer for their diversified trading group in the United Arab Emirates to provide financial strategy to the executive board of directors.
- Responsible for the strategic financial direction of the group
- Appraise business opportunities for the group internally and to banks/financial institutions for raising finance
- Develop business plans and budgets in coordination with group company business heads
- Present financial reports and advise the board on all financial matters
- Maintain an effective internal audit function
- Risk appraisal - including supporting indices and documentation
- Liaise directly with external partners, including banks and external auditors
- Currently a Chief Financial Officer of a $2bn+ turnover retail group (not services) that has various business lines and group companies in the Middle East (GCC) region
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (FCCA, FCA etc) with a bachelor degree in a financial discipline or Economics
- At least eight years as Chief Financial Officer of a GCC group
- Banking and treasury background preferred
- Substantial retail business experience essential
- Excellent financial and investment appraisal skills
- Distinguished personality to present to the board and external partners
- Analytical and dynamic individual
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
What's on offer
A tax-free salary, company car, family status, annual flights, bonus scheme on performance and medical insurance.
Please apply online with your up-to-date CV in Word format.HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Chief Financial Officer
- Raising capital
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'