A tech start-up - is in search of their new finance leader. A proven CFO is wanted to join a SaaS business to support them in setting up controls, process implementation, series A fund raising and business partner the board and team to support in strategic decision making.
If you're an experienced start-up CFO, then you will know what to expect - it's a top to bottom role to help the company go through their first fund raising and growth.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Business partnering an incredibly high calibre board
- Preparing a best in class suite of management reports
- Helping to secure Series A investment in 2018
- Oversight of all reporting - management, financial and statutory
- Business planning to drive revenue and deliver growth
- Managing all aspects of finance and accounting
- Acting as the guardian of risk, implementing controls, cash management, driving rigour
The ideal candidate will fit most or all of the below profile:
- Qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA
- An experienced early stage business CFO
- Experienced and adept at raising finance from PE / VC houses
- Excellent in person with strong communication skills and a commercial outlook
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong core finance skills and a hands on attitude
- Background in high tech or SAAS businesses
This role will give you the opportunity to get into something at a really early stage and add value in the company's development. We are looking for someone with the right attitude and who's willing to go the extra mile. Apply today for immediate interview.