We are delighted to be the exclusive recruitment partner to The Royal Wooton Bassett Academy Trust (RWBAT), to appoint a CFO
The Royal Wootton Bassett Academy Trust (RWBAT) is built on the premise of Excellence in Education. Throughout RWBAT, each Academy and its staff seek to strengthen each other, sharing good practice and building capability. Within RWBAT we strive to maximise the potential of each employee within our community and are absolutely committed to continuous improvement practices across the Trust. We value developing the whole person equally to the achievement of academic success for all our students. We are looking to appoint a Chief Finance Officer to lead the development and management of the financial strategy in the RWBAT 5-year plan, ensuring that the Trust has a long term, economically sustainable plan.
Reporting into the CEO, primary responsibilities will be:
- To be responsible for the development and management of the financial strategy in the RWBAT 5 year plan, ensuring that the Trust has a long term, economically sustainable plan.
- Develop and manage the Trust's 3-5-year budget projections Manage the Trusts annual budget including the re-charging policy
- To be accountable for the leadership of the Trust's Financial, IT and Premises (including Transport) management processes and procedures, developing an effective and efficient shared service for all stakeholders within the Trust.
- In partnership with Academy Headteachers, produce and monitor annual budgets.
- To lead the delivery of sound and rigorous financial management practices and processes in accordance with DfE, ESFA Financial guidelines, ensuring that public money is always safeguarded and used appropriately.
- Manage the Trust's Balance sheet to include; reconciliations, fixed asset accounting, control account reconciliations
- Prepare and submit to the Chair of the Trust Board and the CEO accurate and timely monthly consolidated management accounts to include; variance analysis, balance sheet, key financial indicators and cash flow projections as well as a summary of the financial position of each school in the Trust
- Monitor and evaluate expenditure and implement procedures to ensure robust financial management processes are in place in all the Trust's schools
- Manage cash flow forecasting and ensure regular monitoring, reconciliation and forecasting of cash balances.
You will be a strategic thinker, with the ability to organise own and others work to meet business needs. You will be a capable and confident decision maker, with strong communication skills at Stakeholder Management. Based at either Lawn Manor or Royal Wootton Bassett academy, but required to regularly travel between all the schools within the Trust which are located within Wiltshire and surrounding counties. You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA equivalent), ideally with experience in Education or Not For Profit, candidates from Corporates are still encouraged to apply.
All third party applications will be sent to Marks Sattin.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'