Chief Financial Officer - Multi Academy Trust - Leicestershire
Interim role April to October 2018
Potential to become a Substantive role from November 2018
Salary: c£55k, neg. depending upon experience
OR Attractive day rate for Interim period
Closing Date: Monday 12th March 2018
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a strategic role, reporting to the CEO of a growing MAT, which currently provides education to over 2250 Primary phase children. The salary is negotiable. This is initially an interim post from ASAP until October with potential to become a substantive post from November. For people just interested in the interim period only - it will be possible to take on an advantageous daily rate rather than a salary.
In addition to a competitive salary we can offer you:
- A key strategic leadership role in a forward-thinking Academy
- Opportunity to become a substantive post from November
- A friendly and supportive team
- A well-resourced MAT that is looking to grow
To be considered you will be experienced/skilled in:
- Supporting the provision of high quality strategic financial planning, including preparation of annual budgets in conjunction with the CEO, SLT, SBMs/bursars and relevant Committees.
- Managing the provision of financial accounts, relevant financial information including reports and statistical and company returns, and the presenting of required information.
- Taking a lead in the development of Financial Policies, working in partnership with the CEO, SLT, SBMs/bursars and Board members.
- Effectively leading and managing the Finance Team, working with the central team and SBMs/bursars; ensuring that they have clear understanding/training of financial roles and responsibilities.