Chief Executive – Not for Profit
Are you a commercially minded business leader? Do you have exposure to mergers and acquisitions and have experience of influencing heavyweight stakeholders? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can shape the future of a well-established Not for Profit organisation?
My client is a large, technically orientated, NfP with a fantastic history. The organisation prides itself on its commercial awareness and has a well-established and knowledgeable senior leadership team. The existing Chief executive is looking to step down and as such the organisation is now looking to on board a replacement ASAP.
The business operates in a competitive market space, typically dealing with large, blue-chip organisations, media outlets and a number of key influencers within industry, academia and politics. The organisation is looking to bring someone in who can help continue growth and build on the company’s noteworthy reputation.
The key responsibilities:
- To act as the face of the organisation
- To keep abreast of changes in industry, academic and political spheres
- Be able to spot and develop opportunities to develop additional revenue
- To have an ability to engage with stakeholders in organisations at a senior level
- To direct a team through mentoring and coaching in order to drive positive behaviours and ensure they achieve their targets and KPI’s
This is a London based role with extensive travel around the UK and other European destinations.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply with your CV. You will have worked as a Chief Executive, CEO, Managing Director, MD, Divisional Director, Business Unit Director, General Manager or similar within an engineering/technical business, academia or another NfP.
Due to the high response levels we will be unable to respond directly to everyone. We look forward to hearing from you.