WHO THEY ARE//
An innovative digital sports platform, who are ground breaking leaders in their field.
WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR//
Seeking a Chief Editor with technical acumen and a first-class editorial knowledge of sports to oversee the look and feel of the platform.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING//
You know exactly what sports fans want to see and will be responsible for maximising performance of the system as you curate quality content, ensuring all outputs are of the highest standard.
Viewer experience will be at the forefront of your thinking, guaranteeing top quality visitor journeys through the platform.
Similar to managing a sports website or magazine, in this one-of-a-kind role you will seamlessly undertake the planning and curating of live and non-live content. With your significant production experience, you will take the lead to contribute new production ideas with senior leadership and implement them with the help of your team.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Minimum 10 years relevant editorial industry experience at management level working for either a sports focussed platform, website, magazine, newspaper or channel.
- A wide knowledge of sports in particular
- A knowledge of North American sports would be beneficial
- You must be innovative and have the passion to develop the role
- Demonstrable understanding of working with internal stakeholders to deliver complex products
- Top level editorial knowledge and digital production experience
- You must be able to work flexible hours
THE EXECUTIVES IN SPORT GROUP//
The Executives in Sport Group is the Sports industry's leading Recruitment Consultancy, providing permanent, contract, and interim recruitment solutions and Executive Search / Headhunt. We primarily work with Professional Sports Clubs, Governing Bodies, Rights Holders, Sponsors, Broadcasters and Agencies. Visit our website to find out about the latest jobs in the sports industry www.eisg.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job