Top Job Alert! We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Chief Digital Officer to join a highly successful, international B2B company based in Manchester!
With over four decades worth of experience and knowledge under their belt, it’s no surprise that client is a force to be reckoned with within the B2B industry. Over the years, they have accumulated unprecedented success by delivering high-quality goods to businesses across the globe. Currently, they are now at a pinnacle point in their history and are looking to take the company from B2B to B2C and in order to do so, they are now looking for a highly-skilled Chief Digital Officer to drive the company forward during this exciting time.
At present, our client has plans to launch two new and innovative products to the market so the Chief Digital Office will be accountable for planning and leading the promotion and marketing strategies for them which will successfully set the business apart from its competitors. The successful candidate will also be required to manage and develop the digital team whilst also managing the business’ multi-million pound budget. Hands-on digital experience combined with an expert knowledge of the full marketing mix will ensure that the new Chief Digital Officer thrives within this role!
Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity to make your mark on a leading organisation!
The Main Responsibilities of the Chief Digital Officer:
- By using a constructive market-level analysis, develop and define the company’s digital agenda
- Plan, develop and lead the digital marketing strategies whilst ensuring that the marketing budget is sustainable and adaptable to business changes
- Focus and maximise on numerous digital channels including Social Media, SEO and PPC
- Manage and lead the digital teams in order to optimise outputs and quality of work produced
- Optimisation of the key processes and systems needed in order to deliver market-leading CRM and email platforms
- Identify new business opportunities and develop strong relationships with key clients and suppliers
- Maintain and up-to-date knowledge of the latest digital trends and developments, implementing them accordingly
- Become 'the face of the company’ in order to promote the products and values which will maximise brand awareness within the industry
- Always have a full overview of the company’s commercial and strategic marketing activities
- Produce detailed reports which highlight campaign results with the overall company goals
- Position the company as the market leader in trialing and testing new digital methods and strategies
The Perfect Candidate:
- At least 10 years’ experience working within a digital, B2B or B2C environment
- A degree in Marketing or a similar business related subject
- Proven experience of delivering highly innovative and successful digital campaigns
- Proven track record of building sector and competitor intelligence
- Excellent experience and knowledge of SEO, CRO, PPC and Affiliate Marketing is vital for the role
- A strong entrepreneurial flair and commercial acumen
- Fantastic communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Experience within a senior strategic marketing and commercial discipline
- A highly analytical and strategic thinker!
This is a brilliant opportunity to become a key figure within a highly successful, forward-thinking business!
- Digital Channels
- Marketing Budget
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job